Thursday, January 24, 2008

楊宗緯 Aska Yang Zhong Wei - 洋蔥 yang cong (Pinyin)

I absolutely LOVE this song! Check out 楊宗緯 Aska Yang Zhong Wei latest track 洋蔥 (Yang Cong) meaning Onion, from his first debut album DOVE. There are a number of nice tracks in it. I really like this and the other one 让 Rang (meaning.. give way) . An absolute MUST HAVE/MUST BUY original album alright!

If you understand mandarin, this song is really sad. No other better artist to deliver this song than Aska. His voice can truly carry out this song and bring this song to life. Despite my limited comprehension of Mandarin, I was so moved by his voice and as I searched further to really understand this song, it's really REALLY sad. Good song, Good voice, Fantastis Aska!

Of course, credits to Ashin of Mayday who compose and wrote this song & lyric. Kudos to him! A very talented singer, writer, composer. I read somewhere that he's writing a song for Jam Xiao Jing Teng. Can't wait for cutie Jam to released him album.



No comments: