Sunday, May 4, 2008

李圣杰 / Sam Lee Sheng Jie - So Fun Album

Having googled for Sam Lee Sheng Jie for the past 2 days, I realised nothing much have been written about this talent except for his some of famous songs. Myself, like many others, only know Sam Lee as the "oh the guy who sang shou fang gai, zui jing & etc" but none actually realised it's SAM LEE!! This Taiwanese singer-songwriter, has been dubbed qing ge wang zi (Prince of Love Songs) by the Chinese media. His voice is superb! I prefer him singing love ballad rather than any other fast upbeat/ jazzy songs. This 35 year old talent can truly touch many of his listeners heart when he sings any sad love song, which he (and I quote) "effortlessly emotes the joy, hope and pain of a man in love.

He's definitely under my radar from now on. Check out his new album (5th album) entitled "So Fun".
Track list as follows:

01. I Am Sam - Intro
02. So Fun
03. Guang Nian / 光年
04. Ca Jian Er Guo / 擦肩而過
05. Guan Yu Qing Ge / 關於情歌
06. Bu Wan Mei / 不完美
07. Wo Ke Yi / 我可以
08. Wan Ren Mi / 萬人迷
09. Hao Xiang Ta / 好想他
10. Qin Ai De / 親愛的
11. Kao Jin / 靠近

I do have the full album with me. Still learning to blog and stuff. Will try to post up the links when I manage to learn to.

Some of the wonderful tracks that I really enjoy are: Guang Nian, Ca Jian Er Guo, Kao Jin. Enjoy the following KTV subbed with Pinyin.

Kao Jin



Guang Nian



Ca Jian Er Guo

No comments: