Friday, August 24, 2007

bubbleheadcharm?

bubbleheadcharm? i just love this nick, it sound just sooo freaking adorable to me :)

so yea.. my first blog. Been wanting to do this for ages, but couldn't seem to find time at all to explore. So what do I wanna do with this blog? I've been pondering on this for a while. I dunno.. My list of interest are endless.

Hell.. I'll just wanna write or post whatever I feel like :)

I'm a non-speaking chinese aka banana, and this is a real handicap to me as I love mandarin songs. So it's really annoying when I can't sing along with my favorite chinese MVs without my pinyin script in my hand. Stupid right.

Anyway, I found a couple of great & latest Chinese MVs on youtube with pinyin :) yay!

Enjoy this one from Wang LeeHom latest single from album Change My Way - Gai Bian Zi Zhi


Thanks to youtube user, betayukino :)





No comments: