Friday, August 31, 2007

cool gadget, mp3 fm modulator

I have just gotten this lovely gift, a mp3 FM modulator! It's one the cooooolest gadget I have seen. Haha.. I might not be "gadgets" freak, so my shallow knowledge of gadgets may explain why I am so thrilled over this mp3 fm modulator.

This is realllly awesome. It is so simple to use. Just plug in the modulator into the cigarettes lighter in your car and plug in your mp3 player or ipod OR thumbdrive. Tune in to the radio station showed on the modulator and the songs from your mp3 player/ipod/thumbdrive will start playing. Cool eh? :)

Best part is, it is inexpensive! I got my for only RM65 including delivery to my home. And thumbdrive doesn't cost as much as mp3 players. I don't know how many of you actually experience this, but I always find it annoying that I can't play the latest singles in my car unless I burn the CD in which I need like at least 19songs to fill up the CD, othherwise, I feel like I'm wasting CD space.

So this MP3 FM modulator really solved my problem :)

No comments: