Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bag-aholic :)

Bagaholic, shoeaholic, shopaholic.. no wonder I am always so broke.

Checkout this website www.purseblog.com It features new designer handbags and also you can shop online at the various authentic website posted on purseblog.com

My stupid Gucci played me out on my way to an important meeting. The stupid strap broke!! Of all time, it chose the worst time. My clients must be thinking I bought a fake Gucci. Arghh! Bloody hell, that bag cost me a several thousand ringgits okay.

This is not the first time my Gucci let me down. So many of my Gucci bags have spoilt. After using for 2 years, the strap broke, torn conner, jammed zipper.. sigh.. Even the leather ones have problems.

Apparently I am not the only one. My friend (Gucci fanatic) shares similar problem, but she doesn't mind cause she's so rich! hahaha..

The only long lasting ones I have are LV. My good old LV :) So I have decided, no more Gucci for me.

No comments: