Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fast Food - Are You Sure?

My frequents to McDonald in KL has always been a pleasant one, except for this particular outlet at City Plaza, Alor Setar. The so called Fast Food is actually S-L-O-W food. Haha.. I waited for a good 15mins for my breakfast McValue meal. Fast Food??

A number of my friends in Alor Setar shared similar "speed" in service at Fast Food outlets in Alor Setar. Remember the time when McDonald had this 60-second order campaign nationwide? Well, I would say the campaign went very well in KL. I do see an increase in work efficiency and the McDonald staffs are really pleasant people too. However, it seems to fail miserably in Alor Setar. I don't know why but for some reason, McDonald branches in Alor Setar is really horrible.

To be fair, Pizza Hut Alor Setar is worse. I had a rather silly time trying to explain to Pizza Hut staff as well as their manager what their promotion means, I had to read out word for word in their flyer and told them that's exactly the deal. Bugger! They refused to listen and I forced them to call their HQ to confirm. Gladly they did and yay, was I right about it. I can't remember the exact details but it was something to do with the time frame. I got my pizza and free vouchers too. It's not the freebies that matter, but the fact that they finally learn the real deal of the promotion. Geez!

No comments: