Thursday, September 6, 2007

what goes around comes around

I am a firm believer of karma " for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant". In other word, what goes around comes around.

I cannot express the feeling of being let down by people you cared for the most. Being the beck-and-call for these people, one can only naturally assumed that they will be with you, no matter what.

With my capability, I have contributed emotionally, physically and financially at anytime anywhere they needed it. My care has no set parameters. But I suppose, there always be somehow a limit, to how much a person can tolerate.

I am a person with a high tolerance level, betray once, I can forgive. Twice, sayonara.

Of course I am no angel. I have my sets of temper, flared up when provoked. Then again, who doesn't?

I have given up hope on them. For years, it was ME who were there for them - school sports days, cultural night, detention, scandals, sick, stressed, anything u can name of. I was there all. No money? Ok, let me check my account. Defending them and protecting them even when they are wrong.

All I asked for was some gratitude and show me that I can count on them at any situation.

What I got at the end was really ugly. I have never been so hurt before in my life. To be betrayed by my own family.

I guess, there is really no point being nice when all the rotten people gets credits for being good too.

One thing I am really glad, it's over now. I don't have to continue helping them when they are so ungrateful.

My sister who I loved so much, she can actually turn away from me. I have protected her all my life.

My mum, who I have fiercely protected, she really let me down today.

My brother, who I have cared so much, actually lied to me.

These three people took me for granted. Money, love and affection.

Today was the wake up call for me and it ends here.

No comments: