Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jolin feat Kim Jae Won

This are the latest MVs from Jolin latest album. One of the interesting highlights for me were Korean actor, Kim Jae Won, was casted in this 3 parts MVs. I've only seen two so far. I don't enjoy Te Wu J, but I love Pai Shen Mo.

Part 1 - 特务J (Te Wu J - Agent J)

Part 2 - 怕什么 (Pai Shen Me - What are you scared of?)

I am not too sure if this is a MV or what. More like a short movie. Anyway, I like it. This MV features Kim Jae Won and Jolin. And yes, Kim Jae Won does strike a similar resemblance with Zhang Dong Liang :)

This is
怕什么 (Pai Shen Me - What are you scared of?) - a still MV, but you get to listen to the actual song. Very nice song.


The story goes (credits to shenyuepop blog)

Jolin played the role “Agent J” in the film, while dating Kim Jae-Won (as a guy name S). It’s a story about a agent’s destiny and love story.

Jolin lost her memory and disappeared in S’s life one day and started all these chasing games, as a agent, Jolin found out that her next killing target turned out to be S. It’s a situation where you have to deal with love, job, and reality.

No comments: