Friday, September 21, 2007

freakingly cute!

Meet my Tommy, my cute golden retriever. Technically, he's my sister's dog. But since I feed, train, bath, groom, care and play with Tommy, oh, not to mention, paid for all his living expenses, everyone naturally assume he is my dog. Even Tommy himself thinks I am his owner. He listens to me not anyone else. Between my sis and I, he comes to me :) yay! This picture can't do any justice, he's really adorable in real. Freaking cute! And I have to say, super duper "manja". He always put his head on my lap when I'm busy at work and sigh with eyes rolled up looking at me from his lashes, waiting for me to pat his head. And if I don't give in, he'll give another loud sigh and then starts calling me with his paw. Smart ass eh? One heck of a dog. Though he's already 2years of age, and mind you, he's really huge.. he still acts like a puppy. I still call him my little puppy. He's got this really weird obsession with soft toys. He goes real cranky and super excited when he sees an old or new soft toy. Hmmm..

No comments: