Tuesday, September 4, 2007

For Love or Money?

Ladies, here's a universal truth about your money and your man: Money may not buy love, but fighting about it will bankrupt your relationship.

Like it or not, a significant number of couples argue over money and eventually broke up.


It's a touchy subject, but finances do matter in courtship. I apologise if I have offended or may offend anyone, but I am merely sharing my views on this topic :)

For the love of money is the root of all evil.. they say.. in some ways, there are some truth to that.

Myself and my friends have always spoke this forever, for a suave man with no money vs a not-so-good-looking man with money, I'll go for money. Let's take away characters and attitude now. If I want to include that in, let's face it, I'll never find a perfect man :)

Take this quiz and find out for yourself - for love or money

http://www.blogthings.com/wouldyouchooseloveormoneyquiz/


No comments: