Sunday, September 16, 2007

Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag


Now this limited Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork Bag is set to distinguished the richer from the richer or the millionaire from the super multi millionaire. Only 24units are available; 4 in the States, 20 rest of the world. Each priced at USD42,000!!

I am a fan of LV, but personally, I don't quite like this one at all. It is ridiculous hideous!! It's horrendous! Perhaps maybe that's because I'm not from the "league". Haha..

So that you know, the English press refers this as the "Frankenstein Monster" when it was launched. I am not the only one :)

And it's not surprising that this bag will be a sellout among the elite circle coz, this bag just scream "Hey, I'm the richer rich."

In fact, Louis Vuitton Tribue Patchwork Bag is a sold out! Geez!

No comments: